Before you begin, you’ll need to make sure that you have your image saved onto the laptop or tablet you are using to upload your images.
1) First, sign into j2e and click on j2e5 (the red icon).
2) After you have opened j2e5, click on the small green icon of a person at the top to upload your photo.
3) This will bring up a list of all media saved on your laptop or tablet. Here, you can drag the picture to the main page.
Tip! You can also use the tools on the right side of the page to write about your image and present it creatively!
4) Once you have finished making your post (check for capital letters, spelling and punctuation), click the publish button at the top.
5) Finally, give your document a title, select your class blog and click publish!
The publish icon looks the same as the icon for j2webby but it’s a different colour.
If you have any questions, message me here.